Saturday, June 7, 2008

FINALLY...a weekend sketch challenge!


***Ok first, let me explain myself...I had said on my previous post to look for an update for some blogaversary treats...my hubby decided to take me out Friday night! (so fun...we found a fabulous new place that had THE best tacos!) Then we were swamped today with things to do...so I promise to get the "treats" posted soon....so stay tuned!***
I was finally able to do Beate's weekend sketch challenge!! It has been forever since I have had the time to do one. I have been in a groove these last few days and when your mojo is there...you gotta run with it!! Right?!! I used the Embrace Life set and the Ginger Blossom paper that goes beautifully with it. I colored the flowers in with my blender pens and then added crystal effects to make it shine. It was really a very simple card. I also used some of my new dew drops...aren't they pretty!!! I love these little things!
Ok I will chat at ya later...have a good rest of your weekend!
what's in it?...
stamps...Embrace Life
paper...ruby red, cameo coral, river rock, very vanilla, Ginger Blossom dsp
ink...river rock, ruby red, cameo coral
accessories...vanilla ribbon, crystal effects, island blossom dew drops
other...stamp-a-ma-jig, blender pens

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Lovely card! I love the stamps from the embrace life set! Very cute colors!

Anonymous said...

I love the crystal effects! It adds great texture!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

What an elegant card. Pretty paper and colors.

Kim said...

Great job on the challenge!

MEL said...

Very pretty card, I especially love the Crystal Effects on the flowers. Super!!!

Jenn said...

OH wow!! I love the crystal effects added to the flowers!!! Looks awesome!