Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Shawners

The perfect birthday cake for a guy who doesn't really like chocolate with the exception of Hershey Nuggets WITH Almonds!!!! I used the Celebrations paper. I bought 3 different sizes styrofoam discs to adhere the nuggets to. The base is a round cake board that I covered with paper and ribbon. The "ribbons" on the cake are paper. I cut the 35 with my silhouette! (oh how I love that machine!) I ended up using the hot glue gun to stick the nuggets to the styrofoam! Turned out cute! A week and a half later...there are only a few nuggets left! I think he liked it!!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

WOW is this super neat. I am going to write this down on my list of things to try!

Jennifer said...

Hi Tara, I love your blog so I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award onto you! Visit my blog for details. ~Jennifer
www.punkydae.blogspot.com