Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love Birds

Hi all....I haven't gotten lost! I have just had a lot going on...which means my blogging is always what gets pushed to the bottom of the to do list. I hurt my back about 2 weeks ago and it kept me from doing anything for a week. I was confined to my black recliner and was bored to tears! I was on some medications...so I wasn't quite myself. I am feeling much, much better now though!! Also I have been working on some very special gifts for Tyson and Kyler's teachers for an end of the year 'Thank You' and' We Will Miss You'! I can't wait to be able to show you!!...just a few more weeks! Thanks for not giving up on me!! :)
I made these as invitations for a 25th wedding anniversary party a friend I threw for some other good friends! I wanted something really simple that just conveyed the message of "still in love after all these years". I think this did it! You can kinda see the inside. Since I used a white base I decided to dress up the inside a little. I printed the party info on baja breeze and added some hearts to the corners of the invite. I colored my birds with my blender pens. I love doing simple!!
Thanks for checking in! chat at ya later....Have a wonderful day!!
what's in it?...
stamps...Love You Much

paper...whisper white, baja breeze

ink...baja breeze, regal rose, sahara sand, black staz-on

other...3 heart punch, blender pens, stamp-a-ma-jig

5 comments:

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a CUTE card! I love all that white space and the wonderful simplicity! TFS!
Kay

MEL said...

So very cute! Wow your great at managing to complete a bunch of projects at once. I'm slow as a turtle! ;)

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, I love this super sweet little card! It's so perfect! Sorry to hear about your back injury, hope you're all better!

i {heart} papers said...

This is awesome! So CAS!!!

**Nancy** said...

CUTE! I love the simplicity of this card!! TFS!