Sunday, May 31, 2009

There's no tie

It's Sunday evening and I forced myself to finally make these 2, beyond simple, little cards that I have been thinking of all week. Does that tell you what my week was like!...crazy! Only 4 1/2 more days of school left and then my life will be a little more relaxed! I love the summer time and am super excited to have more free time!! :) {cuz that means a little more therapy time for me} I just grabbed some scrap ribbons I had in my ribbon container and tied them around the cardstock...that's it...sooo easy! I added the cute sentiment, it's from the Taylored Expression set Boys Will Be Boys. Have a great night and a fantastic week!! Thanks!!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Boys Will Be Boys
paper...whisper white

ink...night of navy, tangerine tango
accessories...tangerine and navy ribbon
other...stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I can do this! Thanks for the idea with plenty of time left to make one before Father's Day too.

We got out of school last Friday...I love summer vacation.

Angie Tieman said...

What a cute idea! Absolutely adorable!

**Nancy** said...

What a cute idea!!! I love it!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Oh gosh, whats your church calling? If you teach a primary class or YW class, you should teach them how to make these cards!