Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pencils....lots of Pencils!

That's a basket of flowers huh?! :)
There are about 80 different pencil flowers in that basket! Doesn't it look so cool when they are all together! We did a little handout for the ladies in my church and we gave them these pencils and a little notebook. This basket was just to transport them, when we got to the church we had made some cute little vases and put pencils in each one on the tables and those were the centerpieces! I wish I would have remembered my camera to take a picture of those, but it was a crazy night! I used up lots of scrap paper which was great! Even though I spent a ton of nights making these while catching up on some T.V....it was worth it...they turned out sooo cute!
These are the kind of flowers that I can take care of!
Have a wonderful day!
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
paper...any DSP I had laying around
accessories...large silver brads, assorted ribbons
other...pencils, sticky strip

3 comments:

Karen Scott Welker said...

Lucy has claimed "my" pencil and loves doing homework with it. Thanks for making all of them. They are terrific.

Deb said...

Very Cute idea - I NEED this for my pencils at work. They keep disappearing from my desk!! LOL Do you have directions?

Unknown said...

I love this idea! So very cute and would be a great gift for teachers too! Ditto on directions on how to do? Or a site that has the directions??