Thursday, May 29, 2008

simple thank yous


Only one day till school is out!! I am just as excited as the kids!! I really look forward to the time we get to spend together during the summer! I have great kiddos and we love spending time together!!! We have one last awards ceremony tomorrow for Austin...he is graduating from 5th grade!! After that I can breathe a huge sigh of relief that I made it through my crazy May calender!! Ok...on to card deets!
I made these 3x3 cards for a friend...she wanted just a small thank you note to attach to a gift she was giving them! I finally broke down and got the "So Much" stamp set...(& it only took me 11 months to do it!) I love it and now I can't believe I didn't get it sooner...isn't that always the way? I used some fun summery colors and the die-cut blooms (I hope those show up in the new catalog) I also used my fingernails to distress the edges of the flowers to give it a little more dimension. This was easy peasy! I hope that you have a fantastic Thursday!!! Thanks for coming by!!
chat at ya soon!
what's in it?...
stamps...So Much

paper...white

ink...tempting turquoise, so saffron, pumpkin pie, old olive, real red

accessories...die-cut blooms, turquoise, red, pumpkin, olive brads

other...stamp-a-ma-jig

5 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I love the simplicity of these cards.

Yea for summer! Our kids got out last week, and I feel bad because all we are doing is packing and moving...no summer fun yet. But next week, after we get moved in, we are escaping to colorado...can't wait!

Angie Tieman said...

These are awesome!! They are my favorite thing, by far, made with So Much so far!! That circle stamp is my fave, TFS!

Denise G said...

I just love these cards... I love that they look so cute and yet, simple.... nice job.

Denise G

Tiffany said...

These are soooo super cute!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
please take a look @ my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com