Monday, February 9, 2009

I stamped a card!!!

Can you believe it? I actually stamped a card! I have been stamping and doing other projects but it has been almost a month since I just sat down and stamped a card! {I didn't realize it had been that long till I just now looked!} WOW! Anyway...the other night I all of the sudden became extremely impatient and irritated that I didn't have my Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. {it's coming...UPS just isn't coming fast enough} So I cased the card that is in the Stampin' Up! Catalog next to that stamp set {pg. 106} using another set, Embrace Life. I love the green, blue and brown combo. The "birthday" sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set. I can't wait to get my order so I can make some gorgeous card with that 5th ave. set!!! :)
I hope you are having a fabulous start to your week! Thanks for all the nice comments about the "cake"! Shawn absolutely loved! He waited a day to dive in cuz he said it was to cool to eat, but after he had that first candy...I am now seeing lots of empty spots! ;)
THANKS for stopping by! chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Embrace Life, Paper Tray

paper...certainly celery, baja breeze, whisper white

ink...chocolate chip, certainly celery, baja breeze

accessories...white ribbon, silver brads

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, wide oval punch, oval punch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this card!!! Simple and elegant!!
Amy

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute!! Great case, at first I totally thought it was the Fifth Avenue Floral set! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this card! Great spin on fifth ave. floral! This is a great card to share with my Stamp Club! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!!!!!

eLLen