Sunday, October 11, 2009

BOO!!!!

Did I scare you? I mean it has been eons since I last posted anything! I miss my blogging and my blogging friends!! Life is just busy and unfortunately blogging is one of those things that gets pushed to the bottom of the "to-do" list all the time! Apparently it is frowned upon to completely neglect your children so that you could be at the computer all the time or making cards and crafty things! Whatever!!! ;)
Anyway....here is a "BOO" banner I made. I saw some pictures from convention of a cute one that I wanted to make...so this is my version! I loved using the pennant banner differently than just the typical triangle I had been making all my banners out of. For the BOO letters I just printed out the word in a font I liked and cut it out and added black stickles to it!
I hope you have a wonderful relaxing Sunday!!!
Thank you so much for coming by!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Extreme Elements

paper...black, old olive, perfect plum, pumpkin pie, Cast-A-Spell dsp
ink...black
accessories...build-a-brad, black brads, ribbons; black, pumpkin pie, basic grey, old olive, black stickles, silver cord, crystal effects
other...circle punch, scallop circle punch, 1/2 circle punch, pennant banner die cut, big shot, sticky strip

3 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

super cute!!!! I really like these. I'll be emailing soon to place an order. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, love your boo banner! Love your new blog look too! Did you do it with My Digital Studio? Just curious, I've got it but haven't had time to play much yet. Hope you've been well and the school year is going well for your kiddos!

(A funny...the word verfication is "nowive"! I wonder if it's me or you? If it's me it would be "nogoodwive" lately!)

MEL said...

This is adorable!!!!! I love it. :)