Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Basket

YES another post!!! I am feeling pretty accomplished! Nothing fancy just a cute little easter basket that I found the directions to on Splitcoast Stampers. The candy didn't last long enough around here to make it into the picture! It was sure cute for the short time it was in there though!
And to my ever so faithful stamp gal Angie....you are awesome! You make me laugh! :)
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
paper...close to cocoa, whisper white, Tall Tales dsp
accessories...Sweet Pea felt flowers, eyelet border, olive & silver brads
other...sticky strip, dimensionals

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Awwww, waving Hi!! This Easter basket is darling!! I haven't seen it before, I'll have to try it! TFS! Way to go on another post, you are setting records here! =)