Friday, July 9, 2010

summer blocks

Nothing too fancy, just some summer blocks that I have been wanting to make. I had some wood laying around {these are 2x4 cut at various sizes} and figured it may as well be something cute in my house instead of ugly in my garage! I love this summery paper from Stampin' Up! It's in the Summer Mini catalog right now. It's called Island Oasis. I sanded the edges and made it look a little worn. I used my silhouette to cut out the vinyl letters. {it's chocolate brown} I added 3 little vinyl flowers with brads in the middle. I think it's going to look great on my shelf. Even if summer is half over!
Thanks for coming by! Don't forget to check the post below for some great stamp sets and ink pads I am selling!
chat at ya later!!
***Would you like a set of these blocks? I will send you the paper, brads and the vinyl all you have to do is provide the blocks and some glue. Email me to place an order...cost is $10.00--that includes shipping!***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the idea! Once I finally get things organized and other orders done it will be the holiday season so I will just have to save the home decor for then. :) I would love to see all your vinyl work though!! :)

Kira said...

I love these cute blocks!