Saturday, September 8, 2007

shhh...don't tell

...don't tell Shawners that I stamped a card today! I only did one!! So it's all good, right!! :) He took all the kids fishing this morning and I said "I really should stay here and take advantage of a quiet morning to get some things crossed off my 'to-do' list...I only have a few days left till I go to Seattle, so it would be best if you go and I will stay here!!" Oops...did I not say that first I wanted to make a card for this weekend's sketch challenge :) What's a girl to do? I used my new sanded background stamp on all the choc. chip paper. I love the look of the sanded background. I took my colors from the apple cider paper...and I did a few layers on the stamped image to give it a more interesting look. A few brads, some ribbon and I was done...didn't take too long at all!...good thing! ;) Have a good weekend! ...T
what's in it?...
stamps...Sanded, True Friend, Warm Wishes
paper...chocolate chip, river rock, wild wasabi, very vanilla, Apple Cider DSP
ink...pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, chocolate chip
accessories...brads, 5/8 in. "fat" chocolate ribbon
other...circle cutter, scallop punch, distresser

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Ack! Another great True Friends card!! And if stamping was on your "to do list", you didn't officially fib to Shawn. And it wasn't on the list, you can always still add it, then cross it off, that's what I do! I hope your trip is great, enjoy your time!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great Card... and your secret is save with us! lol

Lori said...

Nice job with the sketch challenge. I really like the color combination you used.

corinnesomerville said...

Glad you had time to stamp otherwise we would have missed out on this great card !!!

Dottie K. said...

I'm sure the sketch was on your to do list. Wink!! Beautiful card. Have a safe trip. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your card, Tara. You will laugh when you see the card I made yesterday (not posted yet. My internet was down all yesterday afternoon and night).
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!