Friday, November 21, 2008

Love Owl-ways

WooHoo for Friday...I am glad the week is over! I am sooo looking forward to a fun Thanksgiving week next week...only a few more days to go!! I should be doing my laundry right now but there is nothing that says STAMP like laundry looming overhead! I thought I would do Beate's weekend challenge since it's been awhile since I have been able to participate. I have had this darling Love Owl-ways set for weeks and haven't been able to ink it up so it was time to end the neglect! I stamped the images in black StazOn. I colored in the owl with blender pens and ink pads. I cut out the mailbox & lots of hearts {very tedious work...my wrist is really loving me now!} and made the hearts look like they spilling out of the mailbox. The designer series paper piece is from the Country Living Holiday Kit. Ok...I have to go...that laundry is not going away!
Have an absolutely super fabulous weekend!!!!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Love Owl-ways, Itty Bitty Backgrounds

paper...basic grey, riding hood red, regal rose, pretty in pink, whisper white country living holiday kit dsp

ink...black StazOn, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, tangerine tango, riding hood red, basic grey

accessories...pewter brads, silver cord, Crystal Effects, riding hood red ribbon

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, 1 1/4 in. & 1 3/8 in. circle punch, dimensionals, blender pens

8 comments:

Beate said...

Adorable card, Tara!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Dori Shelton said...

Such a sweet card! I love that owl image and the colors together

MEL said...

Cute! I really like gray with pink and red!

Rhonda Langley said...

This is so cute!! I too have this set and it has not been inked!! I love all the hearts and how you colored the images!!

Angie Tieman said...

This is adorable! I'm thinking I need to get this set after all!

Megan said...

Love this! I love the color combo! :) Also, just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog. :)

Leigh said...

Oh wow you've done a fantastic job of using this stamp set. I have it and love it but haven't been able to use it to it's full potential.

Anonymous said...

love that little owl!!!
another great card hun!!
hugz
penny
www.newfieink.com