Sunday, November 2, 2008

Harvest Window

Good Sunday Evening! I had the most awesome afternoon nap today! My sweet hubby and kids were so great to let me get some much needed rest! Shawners is going to be out of town this week so he knew I needed to start the week well rested! AND on top of that he and the kids cleaned the whole house so that I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow!! Are they the best or what?!! Also...we are suffering from a Halloween Candy hangover...but isn't that what it's all about! :) We had alot of fun trick-or-treating Friday night.
Here is a card a I made a while back. I am doing a card class this week at my church and this is one of the cards some ladies signed up to make. I stamped the window and sentiment in Staz-On ink. I colored the image with my blender pens. On the top window I filled the whole thing in with Crystal Effects to give it the look of a real window. I also added some to the fruit to make it look a little more 'real' too. I used my new favorite the chunky chocolate ribbon {there is just something about saying chunky chocolate that I love!} I finished off the card with a few brads. I hope the ladies will have fun making this one!
Have a fabulous start to your week!!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Window Dressing
paper...so saffron, sage shadow, chocolate chip, more mustard, whisper white, Autumn Vine dsp
ink...sage shadow, so saffron, perfect plum, riding hood red, pumpkin pie, kiwi kiss, black Staz-On
accessories...saffron brads, chunky chocolate double stitched ribbon, crystal effects
other...stamp-a-ma-jig, 1/4 in. circle punch, blender pens

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

This is adorable!! And chunky chocolate ribbon?! LOVE that! This is one I haven't ordered yet and MUST, thanks to you!

Kudos to your husband and kids!! How sweet of them! YOu've obviously raised them right! hee! hee!