Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Be Mine

Be Mine Valentine! I have been wanting to make banners ever since I saw this die cut way back when! I ordered it right away and then...have I had any time to make a banner?! Nope...not till this week! I am wanting to make one for each season &/or holiday to hang on my mantle! I think this turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself! I used my Candy Lane dsp and some cardstock for the pennants. My letters are from the sticky cut letters (also a must-have that I ordered months ago and am just now using for the first time!) I stuck the letters on vanilla paper and then cut them out and adhered them to the circles. I wanted them to look the same since I was using dazzling diamonds and not have a different look from the different colored circles. After I embellished them up I added riding hood red/vanilla ribbon and hung it up! It really was very easy! It took some time but very easy to put together!! Oh my heavens...I gotta run...time to get the boys from school!...time goes by so fast when I am blogging! :) Have a fabulous day...chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Love You Much

paper...riding hood red, close to cocoa, pink pirouette, very vanilla

ink...riding hood red, close to cocoa, pink pirouette, chocolate chip, kiwi kiss
accessories...dazzling diamonds, riding hood red/vanilla striped ribbon, pewter brads, pewter jumbo eyelets

other...crop-a-dile, 3 heart punch, circle cutter, sponges, distresser, big shot, pennant die, 2 way glue pen, blender pen

5 comments:

Mandy Grant said...

So beautiful! Uhhh, NOW I need to decorate for Valentines Day ;)I love following your blog.
Thanks,

Megan said...

This is super cute! You are so creative. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

Angie Tieman said...

How cute and good for you for making your banner finally! It's been on my "list" to do forever, so you win! Awesome job!

corinnesomerville said...

Tara !!! This is beautiful !!! What a great idea....love it !!!

Amy said...

Wow, did you put in some serious effort on this! It looks fantastic!