Friday, March 6, 2009

Manhattan Flowers

I have more new goodies to share! I also got the Manhattan Flower folder in my preorder! {i love the preorder perk of being a Stampin' Up! demo} Isn't it fabulous? It's similar to a Cuttlebug folder. This makes a really deep impression though and it's gorgeous. I love the simplicity and clean look. I ran my folder through the Big Shot with a piece of dsp from Walk in the Park. I loved the all grey look with just a pop of color from the ribbon! I sanded the flower print so it would really stand out. I used one of my new jumbo grommets, a white one. ..you just poke the grommet through your paper and folder the little spikeys down with your bone folder...easy peasy! I tried all sorts of things yesterday with this folder but this was my favorite.
Yeah for Friday....hope you have a super fantastic weekend!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
paper...basic grey, Walk in the Park dsp
accessories...white jumbo grommet, olive ribbon
other...sanding block, Big Shot, Manhattan Flower plate, glue dots

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, this is big-time fabulous!!! I must get that Manhattan embossing thing! That pop of green ribbon in the white grommet is awesome!!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, this is big-time fabulous!!! I must get that Manhattan embossing thing! That pop of green ribbon in the white grommet is awesome!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Oooohhh...i love this card. Very classy, but modern and cosmopolitan. Chic!

Anonymous said...

Tara,

Love it!! So glad you mentioned the sanding - great idea!! I wasn't sure from the catty if this was a die or an embossing image. Glad to see you've used it and now I know I need it!!

Thanks!!
Amy

Megan said...

I love this! :) I am needing that embossing folder even more now. :) Way awesome! :)