Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Off Roadin'

Happy Wednesday! I am in such a great mood today...I went and got a pedicure and pedicure day is always a good day!! I think pretty feet are happy feet!!! :) I love the place I go to get my nails done. Tony is fabulous with my nails, Amy is the best pedicure gal ever {she always comes up with super cute, fun and beautiful designs for my big toe} and Jenny does beautiful eyebrow work!!
Anyway...this is a quick card I did the other night. I loved this set the minute I saw it. It reminds me of my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. They are the outdoorsy, camping, jeep drivin', bike riding kinda people and they love dogs....so this screams Tami and Jason!! I decided to practice my water coloring skills...it is a work in progress...I don't know why it's so hard for me but I really struggle with it! This turned out cute but not what I had hoped for. I made this really simple. I added a small dot of crystal effects to the dog's nose to give him that "wet nose" look that dogs have!
Have a super great day and go get a pedicure...you'll feel better!! :)
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Hit the Road
paper...creamy caramel, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, watercolor paper
ink...creamy caramel, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, real red, going grey, basic grey, old olive, so saffron, black staz-on
accessories...chocolate felt ribbon, dew drops,, crystal effects
other...1/2 inch circle punch, distresser, aquapainter, sponge

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Precious card!! Love all those buttons, you were so generous with them! lol! I also got a good laugh...in the same post where you describe your "pedicure day" you post an "off roadin'" card! They don't seem to go together, but then I read it wasn't you who goes off roadin'! hee! hee!