Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Father's Day Tie

We just got home from Kailee and Austin's swim meet! They both did so good! It's been really fun to watch them and see them compete with themselves to beat their times and to see how much they have improved from last year! :) So now that we are home and before I have to get to the rest of my "to-do" list I wanted to post this other Father's Day card I made. I actually made a couple of these. It is a easy card but super cute I think!!
I used the Boys Will Be Boys set again. {from Taylored Expressions} I saw a card that Laurie did a while ago with this image and I wanted to case it. I have no idea what the dsp is...I just know it was one of those "had to have" from Hobby Lobby. {I have waaayyyy to many of those}
Time to go and get started checking off my list!
Thanks for coming by!
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Boys Will Be Boys
paper...real red, soft sky, pumpkin pie, whisper white, some dsp
ink...black staz-on, soft sky, real red
accessories...silver brads
other...stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, blender pens

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute card!! Love that tie stamp and the plaid paper is too perfect!