Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2-4-6-8...

...who do we appreciate?...actually what do we appreciate? The new Stampin' Up! catalog!!! I am so excited to put in my order tomorrow of the things I just can't live without, which seems to be a hefty amount! :)
I made these 2-4-6-8 boxes for my Stamp Club girls. I wanted to give them a little something with their new catty. I used my new circle circus set. I love this set!!!! I filled the box with post-it's and a pen to mark up their new catalogs and some chocolates to munch on while they browse! I made them to kinda match the colors on the catalog cover! I think they turned out cute if I do say so myself!! :)
Have a fantastic day! chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Circle Circus
paper...real red, crushed curry, whisper white
ink...tempting turquoise, real red, old olive, soft suede, crushed curry
accessories...silver brad
other...dimensionals, circle punches, sticky strip

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! These are WAY fun! Love the bright, fun colors!

Tina said...

Angie's right! These are great! What a sweet way to appreciate your group!

Jeni said...

Wish I was one of your Stamp Club girls!

**Nancy** said...

Cute!! What a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh! Those are cute!

KristenR