Friday, February 1, 2008

happy birthday to my man!!!

It's Friday!!...yippee! Today also happens to be Shawn's birthday...or as he is known around here...Shawners!! He is 32 years young! Happy Birthday babe!! I have been working the last couple of days on a little project for him! I made a flip book kind of thing for him to keep in his office at work...so he can look at those sweet kids of his everyday and remember how much he is loved! Ok...so I started with 4 x 8 pieces of chipboard that were already punch and had the rings. Thanks to Tiff for that!!! All my papers and stickers came from the Creative License Simply Scrappin' Kit. Since I wanted it to stand on his desk so he could "flip" through it...each time you open to a new page there is a picture of one of the kids & a special note they each wrote to him about how they love him or favorite things they do together, etc. The last couple of pages are just random, fun & silly pictures we took at the park about a month ago. I hope he will like it...it was sure fun to make. There are lots of pictures to look at so you can see all the pages! Have a super great weekend!!! :) Also up above, the first picture is of the birthday card I made for him & the 2nd is the cover of the flip book. These are pictures of most of the pages...the last 2 pictures show what it will look like when you look through the book...Ty's page has a cute little note to dad and a list of all the things Ty likes to do with his dad! :) Thanks for coming by!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!! What a neat gift to have, thanks for sharing!

Courtney C.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! THis project is sooo awesome! What a great gift! Happy birthday to your dh!

Tiffany said...

This is the BEST EVER!!! Being the ultimate supportive DH that he is, he is going to flip! HB Shawn!

corinnesomerville said...

Oh my gosh...this is gorgeous !!!! I can't imagine how much he's going to love this !!! WOWZA!!!

Anonymous said...

I am such a ditz...I forgot to say HB to Shawn on Sat....lol. Really cool gift hun I am sure he loved it!!!