Wednesday, February 6, 2008

just a couple of quick ones!

Just a couple of card to show you today...really fast! I am busy cleaning house cuz we have guests coming and it has been neglected for about 5 days now....I have been living out of my car instead with all the running around we have had to do!! The show is finally here...Kailee will be performing Sound of Music this weekend (4 shows)...so it's been a little busy to say the least!
Anyway...I haven't had time to stamp but these are some cards I made last week.
The first is one I made with rub-ons that are available in the Sale-a-bration catalog...aren't they sooo fun to use!? I added lots of brads to add some color and make the flowers pop a little. It's a 5 1/4 in. square card.
what's in it?...
stamps...itty bitty backgrounds

paper...old olive, chocolate chip, rose red, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, whisper white, rose red dpp

ink...old olive, chocolate chip

accessories...rub-ons, rose, pumpkin, blue, olive brads, chocolate ribbon

other...photo corner punch, rub-on tool, paper piercer

The second card I totally and completely 100% cased (or copied rather) from Kristina...her blog kwerernerdesign...check it out! She is a talented gal! Here is her card I cased! I just loved this layout and the colors. I didn't have the set she used but as soon as I saw the Birthday Whimsy set in the Sale-a-bration catalog...I knew this would be a perfect chance to make this card!
what's in it?...
stamps...Birthday Whimsy, itty bitty backgrounds
paper...soft sky, pumpkin pie, purely pomegranate, whisper white

ink...soft sky, pumpkin pie, purely pomegranate, wild wasabi

accessories...pumpkin brad, wild wasabi ds ribbon

other...stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: