Monday, September 22, 2008

Fabulous Flowers

Good Monday afternoon! I stole a quick minute to stamp last night while my kids were getting ready for school. {After a week and some days out from Hurricane Ike, it's nice to be back to normal!} This is a quickie post cuz I have to head out and pick up Kailee and Austin from school soon. I hope that you are all doing great! I am anxious to get back to stamping and blogging! Again a HUGE THANK YOU for all your kind comments the last few weeks!
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Eastern Blooms, Absolutely Fabulous

paper...chocolate chip, old olive, riding hood red, baja breeze, whisper white

ink...chocolate chip, old olive, riding hood red, baja breeze, whisper white

accessories...silver brads, olive ribbon

4 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Love the colors you used!

MEL said...

So cute Tara! Lovin' the color combination.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute! Love the color combo! Hope you get more stamping time soon!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love this set and I don't own it yet! (in a day I will!) This lay out has great colors! I love the way you bent the petals up! Glad you are okay down there!