Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!! I love Halloween! I can't wait for tonight! I love seeing the kids all dressed up and having fun sorting through their candy after the night is over! fun...fun...fun!
Here is a little box I made using the scalloped envelope die and my new Big Shot Die Cut Machine!! {you really must have one of these!} You just cut out 4 envelopes and glue them together to make it into a box. I added some extra dsp and ribbon and a little pumpkin stamp and it was done! It was a super easy project! You can find some great directions here on Jane's blog. I took some Hershey's nuggets and covered in them some halloween paper to fill up the box.
I hope you have a super fun & spooky Halloween!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Halloween Frights

paper...pumpkin pie, whisper white, kiwi kiss, Ghostly Greetings dsp

ink...pumpkin pie

accessories...pumpkin ribbon

other...Big Shot, scallop envelope die, scallop punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches, sticky strip, Hershey Nuggets

2 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Dang cute. Love the simple yet effective idea of wrapping the candy. I have no idea how you do all these things. YOU ROCK!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome little box! Love the specially wrapped candies inside!