Friday, July 3, 2009

Summery Tree

Happy 4th of July weekend! Shawners and I kicked off our long weekend last night with an impromptu date! We went to Maggianos for dinner {that place is sooo yummy!!} and then decided to go to see The Proposal. It was a super funny movie...loved it!! :) We are planning on lots of relaxing this weekend. We are just BBQ'in, swimming, watching firework shows and playing games...maybe we will do another movie too!
This is a card I did at my Stamp Club meeting last month to show off some of the new In Colors. I am soooo excited this stamp set made it into the new catalog...it is one of my favorites! I left a sentiment off for now, it is in my card stash until I need it for something!
Hope you all have a super fun and very safe weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Season of Friendship
paper...soft suede, rich razzleberry, crushed curry, whisper white
ink...soft suede, rich razzleberry, bermuda bay, crushed curry, melon mamba
accessories...1/2 pearls, razzleberry ribbon
other...modern label punch, stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute card!!! Sounds like a super fun date!!! I love that restaurant!!

MEL said...

Very pretty Tara! I like that you used all the new colors on one card, great idea!