Friday, July 17, 2009

2 Sweet Treat Holders

I think I have a serious case of Fridayitis!! I am so anxious for the weekend to be here. There is a ton to get done but on Sunday it will all be worth it when we finally leave for our vacation! One week of pure relaxation in South Padre. We have a beautiful condo to stay in....we are going to spend all of our time on the beaches and at the pool. We are also gonna hit Schlitterbahn, take in a firework show, eat some yummy food at restaurants you can only go to in Padre, see a movie or 2, take boat rides, oh my....I could go on and on.... It will be FUN!
Ok...on to stamping stuff which is why you came here! :) I found this idea on the Stampin' Up! website. Aren't these cute!? They are quite simple. I taught the girls at my Stamp Club how to make these...they loved 'em! We filled ours with m&m's but the possibilities of what to put in them are endless! They are perfect little treat holders...I have thought of so many things to do with them already...now I just need a few more hours in the day to do them all! ;)
Have a fantastic Friday! chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
paper...pale plum, perfect plum, 2 Sweet dsp (simply scrap kit)

accessories...2 Sweet Simply Scrappin' Kit, silver brads, grey taffeta ribbon

other...1/2 in circle punch, demensionals, bone folder, sticky strip

8 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your project! I searched the SU website and couldn't find directions anywhere. Can you help? I'd really appreciate it! deburtnick@aol.com. Thanks!

mary mack said...

I couldn't find it on the SU either! They are beautiful boxes and would make a great class project. Would you mind sharing where you got the template or directions? mmack925@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, these are adorable!!! Have fun at Padre, I'm jealous! We had some great times there!

Tiffany said...

These are super cute, I haven't gotten around to making them yet but I think they would be sooo fun!!

Lori in KS said...

I love the boxes. I couldn't find them on SU website. Can you give us the directions? My email address: loripracht@cox.net.
Thanks,
Lori in KS

stampingcaz said...

I would love this box idea please. I am a SU demo in the UK.

Thank you
Cazx
PS just found your blog, it looks fab!!

Chrystal said...

I would also like the directions to both kind of boxes. Thanks you, Chrystal caudlecl@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I love the boxes you've made and would really appreciate if you could send me instructions to jo@monkeywrench.com.au
Thanks so much!!
Jo Hope