Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good Friend

SHARE UPDATE: I have only 3 spots left for the paper share and 1 spot left for the ribbon share!! Contact me ASAP to place your order...all the share details can be found ---> here!
Happy Saturday to all my blogger friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! I am getting sooo excited in one week we will be leaving for our vacation to South Padre Island. I am getting into list mode...making all my gazillions of lists to make sure we don't forget anything we need! I have this next week to get ready and if I can't do it in a week then there was never any hope for me! :)
I made this card a couple of weeks ago with Kailee in mind. Trying to think what kind of card a teenage girl would like to give to her girlfriend! Shawn came in and saw it and said "Hmmm, does a skull and crossbones really say hey your a good friend?" Sure it does for a 13 yr old! :)
Thanks for coming by!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Good Friend, Just Jawing
paper...melon mamba, basic black, basic grey, whisper white, Ghostly Greetings dsp
ink...black staz-on, white craft, melon mamba
accessories...black brads, melon ribbon, white embossing powder, diamond stickles
other...heat tool, dimensionals, blender pens

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Super super cute. I like how you see more of the pink cardstock at the top of the card. Your husband has a good point...but to youngins in 2009 it rocks.

MEL said...

Very cool card! I like that you combined it with that sentiment. Lily loves that stamp set. She always wants me to use it to make b-day cards for her friends.

MEL said...

BTW have fun in SP Island. Milo grew up there and we go often...it's so much fun there!

Tiffany said...

So darling, I love love love this set, I've made tons of super fun cards with it..

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card, Tara!! Love the killer color combo!