Monday, July 16, 2007

Big Pieces...Little Pieces

Happy Monday!...Here is a card that I made this weekend. I snagged the idea from the new catalog. (pg. 95) In the catty it was made using the new Little and Big Flowers sets. I don't have those yet but thought the card idea was cute so I used my Big and Little Pieces sets. I really like these colors together...I used Wild Wasabi, Purley Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, and Soft Sky. The card doesn't fold in half....it's a little shorter on the front side and I added a strip of Purley Pomegranate with a couple of brads...I like how the card "flaps" around not being perfectly scored in half!
I hope everyone has a great Monday!!! I am super excited because I ordered a Cuttlebug last week and it should be here today...I love having new things to play with!! I have seen so many cute, cute things done with these cool little machines from so many of your blogs! I can't wait to use it on my cards...bet you can guess what will be posted tomorrow!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh....I Love that!!
Thoes are 2 of my favorite sets!!!
WoooHooo on the cuttlebug...lol

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Love the color combos...I may need to buy some more cards from you! lol