Saturday, July 28, 2007

happy BOO!

I just felt a little Halloweenish today. I think because I took my kids to the book store yesterday (we love to go & read and of course, play at the train table) and they had a bunch of Halloween books out already!...made me wish it was Halloween! I wanted to use my one of my new cuttlebug folders that I ordered and so I did. The embossing folder is a bunch of little squares...so in keeping with the square thing...I did a square themed card....except it didn't occur to me till after I was done to make the actual card square!! oops...oh well! I used the super cute Booglie Eyes set. *Oh I also forgot until after I took the picture, one of the reasons I wanted to use this set was to put Crystal Effects on the eyes...I am waiting for it dry and then I will add another pic!
what's in it?...
paper...elegant eggplant, green galore, only orange, whisper white
ink...black, elegant eggplant, only orange, green galore
ribbon...apple green, orange
accessories...Cuttlebug, distresser, blender pens

2 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

I think it is super cute like this. I just saw it on splitcoast amd am thinking about making something like it for a stamping party Friday night! TFS

corinnesomerville said...

Tara....great blog !!! I love everything you've made and will be visiting often

Thanks for sharing your talent.
Corinne (aka Roxy)