Monday, July 23, 2007

Fall flower

Ok...is anyone else loving this paper?....it's Fall Flowers! I love the unique color combo!! It's not something I would normally use...I don't think I have ever used Really Rust!...but it's got me wishin' it was fall! I did lots of layers for this card and used Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Groovy Guava & white, of course. I absolutely love this flower from the office accoutrement set! It's the reason I bought the set! I inked the flower in guava and used some glittery embossing powder on the edges of the flowers. I found this rust ribbon at Ribbons and Bows Oh My! I added 3 brads to the middle of my flower...just cuz I have seen it done on other cards & I had never done it before...it's cute! I used a little tag with "original" stamped on...just so I can say I have used something other than the flower from this set! :) Thanks for looking today...Have an awesome rest of your Monday!!!

No comments: