Monday, July 2, 2007

A brown motif

Ok, Ok I know...3 in a row with the same set...same basic ideas....but it's just so fun to play with! I love brown and pink...well I like brown with any color...it's so cute! This was a fun, quick card! I finally pulled out my scrapbooking this weekend and decided that this summer is my time to catch up...I am so horribly behind! So be looking for some scrapbook pages...as soon as I find my camera amid the HUGE mess that is my office! No wonder it's such an ordeal to scrapbook...I have to have everything even remotely scrapbook related next me when I work, just in case I might need it!! Anyway...happy Monday...have a great week! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card! I love all of them actually, but brown and pink are one of my favourite color combos.

Anonymous said...

You are hillarious. Another Fab card though hun!! I cant wait to get this set myself!!!