Friday, July 20, 2007

tag...your it!


I was tagged by Tiffany (thanks Tiff) over at hook'd ink'd and stamp'd. She is awseome...her work is so cute and creative! She rocks! I guess now it's my turn...here are 3 gals I think ROCK...so here goes!
1. Penny at Mz. Penny Kreations. Her ideas are always great...plus she has more stamps than I have ever seen and she lives down the street from me...so that works out in my favor!! :)
2. Andrea at Sunny Stampin'. Super cute cards and ideas...I love everything I have seen!
3. Shannan at pink tulle with feathers and sequins. How could you not be a Rocking Girl Blogger with a cute blog name like that! I recently found her blog and she has great cards!
...also since I have seen this done before here are 5 random things about me!
* I love the rain..waking up to thunderstorms and a black sky is one of my favorite things!...those are the best baking days!
* I married my high school sweetheart!...13 years and goin' strong!
* I grew up in the Seattle area...
*...and I hate seafood...people think that's crazy, not me!
* my all time favorite food has to be tacos!...hands down...I could eat them everyday!

1 comment:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Oh yes...I remember from our growing up days that you were the QUEEN of Taco eating! Couldn't you eat like 14 from Taco Bell in one setting?

:)