Monday, June 16, 2008

aprons


I saw this on Splitcoast and I had to try my hand at it...aren't they sooo cute! I saw two versions that I liked one from Zany not Crazy (Maren has a fabulous tutorial) and one from Catered Crops. I made a cherry apron becuz I had a yummy Cherry Cream Cheese Pie recipe I wanted to share. I gave this to my hostess for my last workshop. I also thought she needed something else to go with it so I got the idea to make a few small aprons as well. They are about 3 x4 in. I thought it would be cute to add them to pies, or baked goods or a dinner or something that you made for someone else...like a little tag to say what it is or "hope you enjoy"...something along those lines. They were a little time consuming but very fun to do.
Hope you have a great Monday...I am gonna be busy so not sure I will have time to stamp...darn it! I am pretty sure Kyler has strep so I have to get him into the doctor! Anyway....chat at ya later! thanks for coming by!
what's in it?...
stamps...Tart & Tangy

paper...bashful blue, old olive, white, Summer Picnic dsp

ink...real red, old olive

accessories...red ribbon, pewter jumbo eyelets, crystal effects

other...crop-a-dile, scallop punch, 1 1/2, 1 3/8, 1 inch circle punches, corner rounder, sticky strip

13 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my! This is so, so cute!! How did I miss this on Splitcoast?! So glad you shared this! I see you're up kind of late as well! Next time we'll have to "meet virtually" and have a 1 am challenge! lol!

Kim said...

This is just adorable!! Can't wait to give it a try.

Unknown said...

I want some let me know how much you would charge for one and then I want to order some.

cyndi said...

wow those are too cute! you did a great job!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

SO CUTE! I love how you had your recipe match the paper with the cherries!

Linda McClain said...

No fair, I like yours better than mine. I love how you added the little tab. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call C*U*T*E

Corie said...

These are just adorable

Tandra said...

Fabulously adorable!! I LOVE aprons, whether real or cards!!!

Unknown said...

Love these!!!

Deborah said...

Just so darn cute! You did a fabulous job on these darling aprons! TFS-Deb

Erica Bass said...

What a great idea! You did such a good job with them. Filing them away in my memory for the future...

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

OH my ..goodness gracious!...These are an AWESOME, UBER CUTE idea for my customers who are bakers/cooker/chefs....I am soooooo going to CASE these lovelies...and will definitely credit your talent. This will be another grat way to use up my scraps too! Creative blessings, Debbie