Monday, June 16, 2008

a fresh cut note

Well....here it is...Monday night at 10:30pm and I had such high hopes of getting some good sleep tonight (after last nights whole 2 hours and 50 minutes)...but I guess it is not meant to be...cuz here I am posting on my blog!! I laid down at 9:00pm but I gave up and came down to share a card with ya'll! This is just a quick card I came up with to show the fresh cut note cards that are being offered this month from Stampin' Up! {you can check out the link on my sidebar} I originally made this card without the spritzed border...but last week when I was getting ready for my stamp club one of the things I was showing my gals was how to use the nifty color spritzer {one of the most fun toys I have} I went back, grabbed my card and added the border. I love the way it turned out! I stamped the big image in rose red on regal rose paper and popped it up on dimensionals from the inside of the card. I stamped the little flower in old olive and punched it out with an old punch from Stampin' Up! that has the 3 flowers on it {the name escapes me right now} The stamped flower fits the punch perfectly! I added the flower with a rose brad. I cut a stray piece of cardstock just smaller than my card and I spritzed the border with regal rose. Super simple!!
Well...good night...or in my case...just night...I am going to attempt to go back to bed! wish me luck!!
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Fresh Cuts

paper...regal rose, whisper white
ink...regal rose, old olive, rose red, regal rose marker
accessories...rose brad

other...dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, 3 flower punch, color spritzer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you fall asleep! I hate it when that happens! I love the spritz on the border! This card is way too cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! HOpe you are able to get some sleep! If not, email me and we can do a challenge! hee! hee! I'm a bad influence, I know!

Anonymous said...

I Love this Card Tara! I may have to get the spritzer...lol.
Hope you got some sleep!!!