Tuesday, June 24, 2008

so frustrating!

Ok...so I have had no internet since Saturday morning! My neighbors did some yardwork and planted some trees and cut into our cable line! ugh! I am at the library right now getting caught up on emails and a few other things so I thought I would post a quick hello!! I hope to be back up and running by tomorrow...that's when the internet guy is supposed to be coming...ya know how that goes! I have been busy getting ready for my eScape night tomorrow so I have lots of fun cards to show you when I am connected again to the outside world!!
chat at ya soon...I hope! :)

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

No internet!! That's a fate worse than death! Okay, maybe not that bad, but it does suck! So sorry! Those darn neighbors! lol! Hope it all gets worked out soon! Oooh, maybe that's why I haven't been hearing from you for the late night challenge! *wink*

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

There is nothing worse the loosing one's internet. GOOD LUCK!