Sunday, January 20, 2008

another bursting heart

Hi! I am so excited about another day off tomorrow...we aren't sure we are going to do yet...but it'll be nice not to have to wake up to the alarm clock & rush out the door! This is the kind of Monday I can get on board with!
My friend asked me to make a special birthday card for her good friend...she liked the bursting hearts card I did...so I made another one...just more birthdayish. I did almost the same exact thing as the other card {scroll down a few posts to see the other heart card}...I just changed colors & a few small accessories. Thanks for stoppin' by!! Hope that you have a terrific Monday!
oh...what do you think of my smileys?...I have seen them on some other blogs & they are just too cute not to have so I am gonna be using these cuz they just make me laugh!!
what's in it?...
stamps...Priceless, Time Well Spent, Boatloads of Love, Simply Said (hearts from all sets)
paper...chocolate chip, regal rose, soft sky, certainly celery, whisper white
ink...chocolate chip, regal rose, soft sky certainly celery
accessories...stardust stickles, may arts ribbon, pearls, paper flowers
(Target dollar spot)
other...bone folder, mini envelope template, corner rounder

8 comments:

Angel said...

what a supah cute card!!! and Yes, i'd love to meet up w/ y'all this week to stamp! do i just bring what i'm going to use? what else should i bring?? let me know!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I really like how you use ribbons on most cards. Very fun and playful. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Soooo cute! Love those colors! The smileys are cute too!

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Very nice card!! Really cute!! I love all the different hearts.

Debby Winters said...

Very very pretty! Love all those hearts!

corinnesomerville said...

I love this card !!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I really like cards with pockets, however, I still haven't made one I should put that on my long to do list. Your card is very pretty.

The Crafty Goddess

I would love to add a link to your site on my page. Please let me know. Have a great week!

Kathy W said...

Great card. I like how you pulled the heart stamps from various sets. It makes this card unique. Thanks for sharing.