Thursday, January 3, 2008

STAMPS SETS FOR SALE

I have 13 used stamp sets for sale!! They are all in good condition. If you see one you want then please email me or leave a comment! I accept paypal or money orders, but no credit cards...sorry! Shipping will be $4.60. I am wanting to clear out the old and make some room for the new so make an offer if you don't like the prices listed!
**barely used or only 1 or 2 stamps used
*some staining on wood
In my Thoughts....$20**
On the Spot (background)....$10**
Sweet on You....$5**
Festive Four....$4** (this set is loose and has no container)
Pixie Pink ink cartridge....$3 (unopened)

Tagger's Dozen....$4** SOLD
Basket Full of Fun....$14* SOLD
Looks Like Spring....$12* SOLD
All God's Children....$6** SOLD
Pocket Fun....$8** SOLD

Very Punny....$4** SOLD
So Very....$4** SOLD
A Light Heart....$7* SOLD
Gently Falling....$4 SOLD
I Did It....$5** SOLD
Hot to Dot Wheel (never used) SOLD

**I promise I will have something stamped to show you soon...it has just been so busy with all the kids home from school and learning to walk again ;)
Ya'll are awesome...have a great day!!

No comments: