Thursday, January 10, 2008

you float my boat!

I decided I just needed to make another boat card...I LOVE THIS SET!! One of my super good friends gave me the Stampin' Up! markers for Christmas and I haven't had a chance to really break them in yet...so I wanted an image that I needed to color! I have to say the markers are all they are cracked up to be and more...they are so fun to use! I used the "you float my boat" sentiment so the card is a little more valentiney...(is that a word?...well it is now!) Completely opposite of my simple card yesterday I just kept adding and adding stuff to this one! "I know the crap out of embellishments!" { for my fellow Office watchers ;) }. ...hope you like it! Have a good Thursday...The Office is on tonight! yippee
what's in it?...
stamps...Boatloads of Love

paper...chocolate chip, pretty in pink, regal rose, bashful blue, whisper white

ink...chocolate chip, pretty in pink, regal
rose, bashful blue, basic black markers...close to cocoa, pretty in pick, certainly celery, regal rose, bordering blue
accessories...celery, pink & blue brads, diamond stickles, regal rose fat ribbon

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, scallop punch, 1 1/2 & 1 1/4 circle punch, paper piercer & mat pack, craft knife, cuttlebug & swirls folder

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is super cute, Im getting excited just looking at it. Im going to pull out my set and try to whip something up!
xoxo
Tiff

corinnesomerville said...

Absolutely adorable !!! I just got this set...I need to mount it and ink this weekend !!!