Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birds

I actually found some stamping time yesterday...truth be told I stamped all day! I think I found a little of my mojo that had left me! I was getting ready for my Stamp Club and I just started stamping all sorts of cards! I had so much fun...I haven't done random cards for a long time!! This one was the first one I did and I needed a starting point. I cased a card from the catalog. {I don't remember the page #...but it's next to the Zoofari set} I wanted to try out my new wheel guide. I finally broke down and got one because I never use my wheels...why you ask?...cuz I can never get them straight! I don't know why I didn't get one years ago! It's wonderful! {it's great for my OCD and my need to have it be perfect!} I stamped the birds in black Staz-On and colored with my blender pens and ink pads. I crumpled & ripped paper {very therapeutic}, added some ribbon and brads and card #one was done! :) I liked how it turned out so well this ended up being the make and take at Stamp Club.
I am excited to be able to have things to share with you this week! Thanks for coming by! Have a great weekend! chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Zoofari, See ya Around jumbo wheel
paper...bashful blue, pretty in pink, certainly celery, whisper white
ink...bashful blue, pretty in pink, certainly celery, apricot appeal, sahara sand, black Staz-On
accessories...saffron striped ribbon, silver brads
other...wheel guide, stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, blender pens

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! What an awesome card! LOVE that scrunched up, ruffly-without-being-a-ruffle piece under the main image! Toooo fabulous! Sounds like you had a great stamping day, can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

Congrats on finding the missing MOJO! I know all too well how it feels when it returns. This card is great...I agree with Angie about the crumpled piece-fabulous!

for2nately said...

love this especially the texture of the crumpled piece!
thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

You gave me an excellent idea for my zoofari stamp set. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Your colors are great!!