Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Banner

Hello! I am finally able to post something! My computer decided to go all haywire on me. I couldn't open some of my files...some things were lost...I couldn't download my pictures. It's been a major headache! We are slowly getting things fixed...I think we figured out the problem. (when I say we, I mean my hubby...I just sat next to him pretty useless while he fixed it!)
I started this banner back at the beginning of March. (embarrassing, I know) I was so excited to use the Walk in the Park dsp. I finally finished and hung the banner yesterday! I love the way it turned out! The chipboard birds and branches are soooo cute! I used Summer Love Rub-Ons and the Great Friend stamp set. I inked all the edges in chocolate chip. After I started putting it together I wasn't sure that grey paper was really saying "spring" but after it was all finished I really love it! I love the different color combo! :) I am really having fun making banners for the different holidays and seasons. It's been a great way for me to use up some of that paper I end up hoarding! I am getting a little better!
Anyway...hope you like it! Thanks for lookin'! Have a super Monday and hope your week starts out wonderful!!...chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Great Friend

paper...baja breeze, so saffron, kiwi kiss, cameo coral, whisper white, Walk in the Park dsp
ink...baja breeze, so saffron, kiwi kiss, cameo coral, chocolate chip
accessories...silver brads, saffron ribbon, kiwi kiss and baja breeze buttons, dazzling diamonds, sticky cut letters, Summer Love rub-ons, chocolate chip brads, so saffron brads, jumbo silver eyelets
other...dimensionals, big shot, pennant die, circle cutter, chipboard, circle punch, oval scallop punch, distresser, crop-a-dile

4 comments:

Jeni said...

That banner is soooo pretty. I love that cute little pink bird. My kids have birthdays coming up soon and I would like to try making a birthday banner...I remember you made one of those too.

Happy Monday!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute banner! So glad you finished it and posted it!!

Beth said...

Such a wonderful banner! Love all the colours and scalloped edges, it is fabulous! I nominated you for a Blog Award today go to my blog to check it out :)
Beth

Mel B. said...

So cute, love the colors!!!! I love that you make a banner for every season and special occasion.