Monday, April 6, 2009

Spilled Dirt

Good Monday Morning! I hope that you enjoyed your weekend! The weather here was absolutely gorgeous and we were able to just relax all weekend! No schedule to keep....that is almost unheard of for us, so it was really nice! :)
I had some time to play with some new goodies I got Friday afternoon. This is one of the cards I made. I am having fun with this set and "masking". It's a technique that has been around forever...but some sets just lend themselves better than others to this. I felt especially creative when I decided to make one of the pots 'tip' over and spill out the dirt. That just seemed appropriate to how I plant flowers! Always a mess! :)
I hope you have a super fabulous Monday and great start to your week!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Blooming with Love
paper...baja breeze, regal rose, so saffron, chocolate chip, whisper white, Parisian Breeze dsp
ink...black staz-on, creamy caramel, sahara sand, chocolate chip, baja breeze, regal rose, so saffron, kiwi kiss
accessories...saffron ribbon, silver brads, adhesive crystals, crystal effects
other...lace edge punch, circle punches, dimensionals, blender pens, post-it notes, stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love all the *dots*!