Monday, April 27, 2009

Fabulous Topiary

Just a quick post for today...I am ridiculously behind in all the things I need to get done. Despite being behind here I sit at the computer blogging! :) {sheepish grin here} This was just a simple card I made to play with my new Blooming with Love set that I got a few weeks ago. I have had fun playing with it and trying to color the terra cotta pot. I feel like that tiny little thing is about all I can handle when it comes to coloring something realistically with that light spot hitting it! :)
It's raining so hard right now...I am gonna go do some of my stuff and listen to the thunder and rain!
chat at ya later
what's in it?...
stamps...Blooming with Love, Absolutely Fabulous
paper...baja breeze, kraft, chocolate chip, whisper white, Parisian Breeze dsp
ink...creamy caramel, sahara sand, certainly celery, old olive, black Staz-On
accessories...baja breeze ribbon
other...stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, blender pens

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Great card! I love the combination of the stripes with the flower pot! WE had quite a rain/storm here this morning too, hope you didn't get washed away!