Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Tote-ally Awesome Tote of my own

I have said it before and I will say it again! Miss Becky is amazing!!! I know you have to have seen these totes floating around out there. She came up with this...I just changed the paper on this one to make it my own. I love her tutorials...they are easy to follow and a super great deal!! I didn't have alot of time to take pictures...so these aren't the best. {sorry} I had to get this in the mail. I decided to leave the clear inserts out of the inside of the box. I filled it with yellow shred and put a gift inside. It's for a special someone...they will see when it gets to them in the mail. :) The front pockets have chocolate and lip gloss in them. For my closure I used a build-a-brad and my scallop oval punch. I also used magnets to close the tote instead of velcro. It works fantastic!
Thanks for coming by! Sorry it's been slow posting over here. We have been so busy that I am just not finding time to sit and stamp just cuz. I have been getting ready for 3 classes I have this weekend and next week. Thanks for being patient and stickin' with me!! :)
Have a super fantabulous day!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
paper...kiwi kiss, Good Morning Sunshine dsp

accessories...chocolate ribbon, chocolate double stitched ribbon, pewter build-a-brad, jumbo pewter eyelets
other...scallop edge punch, dimensionals, magnets, crystal effects, crop-a-dile

4 comments:

for2nately said...

Hi Tara!
Super cute tote! i bought the tutorial too! I love it when you post new stuff! thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Inking Idaho said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Becky

Jeni said...

Wish I was that special someone getting this in the mail! It's a beauty!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is amazing! I admire you for taking on these projects! You always say it's easy, but I have no patience for reading and following directions! We'll just have to get together so I can copy you as you go!