Monday, December 29, 2008

Birthday Backpacks

I hope ya'll had a fabulous Christmas!!! We sure did! I have been sick and so that's why there have been no posts! I just can't seem to shake off whatever it is I have! I have had it for a little over a week now. I haven't had a chance to stamp anything in forever! Shawners and the boys are leaving in the morning to go camping for 3 days and Kailee is in Seattle...so I have 3 days to myself, in a quiet house to do whatever I want!! Obviously there will be lots of stamping time!!! :) In the meantime I thought I would share these backpacks I made for Kailee's birthday party. These were the invites! It was a sleepover party...so I thought the backpacks would be fun. I found wonderful instructions at Becky's blog...Inking Idaho. Hope you are all sleeping well...as you can see I am up at 2:50 in the AM. ;)
chat at ya soon...
what's in it?...
paper...certainly celery, Heidi Grace dsp
accessories...silver flower brads, silver brad, pixie pink ribbon (RABOM)
other...corner rounder, dimensionals, stickles, sticky strip

10 comments:

katemade designs said...

These are super cute, what a great invite to a sleep over! I love the color combo and the size of them. They look thicker than other paper backpacks I've seen online.

Anonymous said...

This is just so cute!! I've been wanting to make these since school started! Great idea to use them for invites!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

these are oh so cute!! I will have to give them a try. really jealous of you having 3 whole days!! Enjoy and hope you get to feeling better. thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

Tiffany said...

Oh Tara! These are absolutely DARLING!!! I have not made any yet but with the way these look I can't put it off any longer!! Hugs,
T

Megan said...

Tara, those are by far the cutest! When I grow up I want to be just like YOU!!

Jeni said...

Oh wow!!! Those are stunning little backpacks! You always make the best stuff that's for sure. Can't wait to see what you make in your free time....not fair by the way!!! I have NEVER been a night without my kids and they are 8 & 6. At least they are in school now.

Inking Idaho said...

Oh! This is so dang cute!!

Becky

Anonymous said...

What adorable invites! You are brave. I stopped after making 1. I hope you had a nice little break and got lots of stamping in.

Angie Tieman said...

These are adorable!! Have fun with the house to yourself...but rest and take care of yourself so you can get better!

Alicia Weiman said...

These are so cute. I just found your blog and love it!