Tuesday, December 2, 2008

celebrate the season

Just a very quick card I made a while ago. I have seen so many cute things with crumpled, distressed circles made into flowers. I went for a Christmas flower. This is a super simple card...I think I made it in 10 minutes!
{{Sorry for the lack of posts lately...I have been so busy that I haven't had time to be on the computer! Hopefully soon though I will be posting more regularly!}}
Have a good day! chat at ya later... :)
what's in it?...
paper...real red, old olive, whisper white, Ski Slope dsp
ink...chocolate chip
accessories..Seasonal Sayings rub-ons (sentiment), olive brads, kiwi button, olive twill ribbon
other...circle punches, giga scallop punch, dimensionals

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Your flower looks great! I can't get enough of these either, I think they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Can you please help. I wanted to make the snowflakes you posted Oct 27th. Can you give me the directions please? I watched the video the first of Nov and now it's not available. I don't remember the folds.
Thanks,
Lori in KS