Friday, December 12, 2008

Milk Carton Madness

Are these not the cutest milk cartons?! I actually hate milk...so these are my kind of cartons...the kind that hold treats and are made of paper! :) A super HUGE thank you to Becky....I purchased the tutorial she offered and it was fabulous! Her directions are easy to follow, there are step by step instructions and great pics to go with! I made these milk cartons for a friend of mine. It's her birthday today...Happy Birthday Holly! This paper and stamp set I used will be one of the new hostess sets offered in the new Spring/Summer catalog that comes out in January. Hand Drawn Bundle comes with a stamp set, designer series paper and rub-ons! It IS the cutest!
I have a big day of shopping tomorrow. I am taking Shawn with me to brave the Saturday shoppers...hopefully we will get the rest of what we need and be all finished! {a girl can dream} Wish me luck!
Thanks for coming by...Have a fabulous weekend!! chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...It's a Loop Thing, Best Yet
paper...baja breeze, riding hood red, certainly celery, basic grey, whisper white, Hand Drawn dsp
ink...baja breeze, riding hood red, certainly celery, basic grey
accessories...celery ribbon, riding hood red ribbon, red dew drops, silver cord, Loop to Loop rub-ons
other...sticky strip, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punches, blender pens, paper piercer, key tag punch

5 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

This is the cutest ever!!!!! I am so posting this on my blog! Thanks :)

Becky

Linda McClain said...

Tara - I love, love, love this! I bought Becky's instructions too, but I think you win the prize for the cutest milk cartons ever. And, how funny, I don't like milk either, but I'm loving these little cartons.

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, how fabulous!! This new hostess stuff looks awesome made up for this project! I received mine the other day but haven't played with it yet, can't wait!

Nancy Riley said...

Super duper cute, Tara! I love this hostess bundle (wish I had it!).

p.s. I don't like milk either!

Tiffany said...

Hey Girl!! Thanks for stoppin in and leaving a comment.. I can ALWAYS count on you!! I just love these cute milk cartons and I haven't made them before! Can you believe it? I know.. So I'm trying hard to get back in to the Stampin' and Bloggin world.. And also trying to find a good half way point in my Twilight obsession. BIG HUGE HUGS,
Tiff