Friday, December 19, 2008

diet coke and chocolate

It's always a good time for a diet coke and some chocolate! I made these for Tyson and Kyler's teachers...just a little something to help them get through their last couple of days this week! I took the water bottle idea...here is a link to the ones I made last spring...and just decided to make it a little more fun! I know, I know water is good for you but nothing beats a super fizzy, cold diet coke! :) Am I right? I tweaked the chocolate holder a little since the chocolate was thicker than the Crystal Light packets I used with the water bottles. I just made it a little more box like instead of pouch like.
Only 6 more days till Christmas...we are super excited here at our house!! All the "christmas schtuff" is done and it is time for relaxin'! I am so looking forward to spending time with Shawn and the kids for the next couple of weeks! Have a great weekend!! :)
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Cute and Curly
paper...chocolate chip, whisper white, Ski Slope dsp
ink...real red
accessories...olive twill ribbon
other...1 3/8 in. circle punch, scallop circle punch, 1 in. circle punch, 1/8 in. circle punch, curly label punch, dimensionals, sticky strip, diet coke, coke, chocolate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a terrific idea! I bet those teachers really appreciated it. Thanks for sharing. Blessings Renee

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I can't stand Diet Coke, but I love this idea. Your kids' teachers are so lucky!!!

Angie Tieman said...

What a great idea! This is adorable!