Thursday, December 11, 2008

J-O-Y banner

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear me, Happy Birthday to me!!! :) Thanks for all the birthday wishes you gals are the sweetest! I am having a fantastic day so far! :) I wanted to share the JOY banner I made. My friend Melissa showed me this awesome banner that Kelly a.k.a Miss Atomicbutterfly had made and used as her blog banner! Melissa and I loved it so much that we got together yesterday and made banners for ourselves! I LOVE the way it turned out! It looks perfect hanging from my black shelf in my stamp room! Kelly THANK YOU for the fabulous inspiration and idea!!! I am absolutely in love with this banner!! :)
Thanks for stopping by...Hope you have wonderful day too!!!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Winter Post, Wild West Alphabet

paper...kraft, ruby red, kiwi kiss, whisper white, Holiday Treasure dsp

ink...white craft, chocolate chip
accessories...button bouquet, kiwi ribbon, riding hood red/vanilla striped ribbon, chocolate twill, silver library clip, silver jumbo eyelets, silver cord

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, scallop circle punch, circle punches, sponges, crop-a-dile, dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the banner, Tara! I've been meaning to CASE that, myself! Was wondering.... what are the letters from? (Stamps, stickers,?). TFS!

Kylah Marro said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Excellent banner!! Love it using the Winter Post! Hope your birthday was great!