Thursday, December 4, 2008

Super Cute Treats!!!

Is this not the cutest?!!! I wish you could see it in person...the pictures do not do it justice!! {plus I am not a great photographer!} Of course I didn't come up with this...I was just quick to case it! Andrea came up with this...she even has a great video tutorial on how to make these cute treats! She used gumdrops and gummy treats {which would be perfect for kids} but I wanted to use chocolate because it's my one true love! ;) I did 4 different circle sizes because my clear bag is only 9 1/2 inches long. When I did the 3 layers there was alot of open space so I decided to add one more layer of circles. The peanut butter cups slid onto the skewer easily...no breaking! I made 2 of these to take to Ty and Kyler's teachers tomorrow...I will be up at the school doing crafts with each of their classes. Their teachers asked me to do craft Fridays for the next 3 weeks with their classes. They wanted the kids to make some fun crafts to do between now and when they go on break. So I have some darling things to show you tomorrow of what we will be working on!! :)
gotta run...kids are calling!
Have a great day! Chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
paper...Ski Slope dsp, real red
accessories...red ribbon, silver cord, dazzling diamonds

other...2in, 1 3/8 in, 1 1/4, 3/4 in circle punches, star punch, glue dots, clear treat bag, 2 way glue, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, bamboo skewers

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

WOW! This is sooooo cute! I haven't seen this before, love it! And peanut butter cups?! My true favorite! Very dangerous!