Wednesday, March 5, 2008

butterfly card

Here is a card I made for this weeks color challenge at Splitcoast....wild wasabi, purely pomegranate, so saffron. Great colors but I thought it needed a little chocolate too! Everything is always better with chocolate right?!! I used this little butterfly from the Garden Whimsy set. I used my giga scallop punch, which I love and don't use nearly enough. I took the little dot in the Three for You set and made the dots in the scallops of the circle. I added the little bugs in the corner...cuz they are adorable! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!! The weather is gorgeous today...so we are going to enjoy some time outside & take advantage before it turns on us again!
what's in it?...
stamps...Garden Whimsy, Three For You

paper...chocolate chip, wild wasabi, so saffron, whisper white
ink...chocolate chip, wild wasabi, so saffron, purely pomegranate
accessories...pewter brads, pomegranate ds ribbon, diamond stickles

other...giga scallop punch, circle cutter (CM), paper piercer & mat pack

3 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

i used one of your baby onesie cards and my friend freaked out. Ah, the talent you have!

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo you ised here!!!!
Yet another set that sadly sits in the corner unmounted!!!

Penny
www.mzpennykreations.com

corinnesomerville said...

Girlie you out did yourself on this one !!! It's beyond fantastic !!!!!