Saturday, March 15, 2008

a PP challenge!!

This is a card I made for Thursday challenge of Ways To Use It...it was a little tricky for me! I really had to struggle to make this and I am still not really sure I am loving it! You had to use only patterned paper...the only plain piece could be the card base!...you aren't supposed to even use any plain white! So here is what I did... I used my Jersey Shore paper. I used all my circle punches and cut out a bunch of the flowery sunburst type images from the paper. I colored in some of them with my blender pens. I backed them with the scallop punch which I punched and then turned the scallop slightly and punched again to get the pointed edges to match the image! {confused yet} I then added eyelets and brads to the centers. As I was starting to put the card together it reminded me of a bunch of gears...anyway...here is the card! Not my favorite but I do love the paper so it has grown on me a little since I made it! :) {sorry he lighting isn't great in this picture...it was cloudy and rainy outside!} Thanks for checkin' in! Have a fabulous weekend!
what's in it?...
paper...wild wasabi textured, Jersey Shore dsp

ink...brilliant blue, bashful blue, wild wasabi, pumpkin pie

accessories...white, pumpkin and blue brads, jumbo pewter eyelets, wild wasabi striped ribbon love & happiness rub-ons

other...blender pen, dimensionals, crop-a-dile, circle & scallop punches

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Oh, Tara, this card is GREAT!! It's so happy and fun! How did I miss this challenge?? I'm addicted to patterned paper, I better go check it out now!