Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a cuttlebug challenge!

What a super fun challenge this was! The challenge was to try a new technique and it was to ink up your cuttlebug embossing folders and run your paper though. The result?...a inked up embossed sheet of cardstock to decorate your cards with! I loved this...it was so much fun I can't wait to try it again with some of my other folders! I used my new funky stripes folder {not sure it that's the actual name...that's what I call it though!} I inked up the folder with chocolate chip and then ran my vanilla paper through. I decided to run with the cuttlebug theme and use some of the new dies I bought for my kids and their new Cuttlekids! :) That thing is too stinkin' cute!! I found it at Walmart for $20! What a deal huh! Anyway...the flower is from that. I added some pink bling to jazz up the card and the "happiness" sentiment is a rub-on.
Have a fantabulous day...it is soooooooooooo gorgeous here today...I am headed outside with the kids to ride bikes and draw with the sidewalk with chalk. Thanks for coming by!!
what's in it?...
paper...chocolate chip, regal rose, old olive, very vanilla

ink...chocolate chip {regal rose, old olive for sponging}

accessories...pink crystal "bling", happiness & love rub-ons, rose & pink ribbon

other...cuttlebug & cuttlekids, embossing folders & dies, sponges, dimensionals

2 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

bling is always a good thing!

Angie Tieman said...

THis is soooo fabulous!! It reminds me of plaster walls in an old French farmhouse! I must try this!